Sunday 13 April 2014

You can be anybody you want!

I hated finance, now I don't. I could not see myself drowned in numbers but now, it can be safe to say I  have started enjoying it. In every interview, I sat for, they asked me what interests me more. I always said 'Marketing'. What am I going to do on May 7?
I am going to join as A Management Trainee in HDFC Bank in the working capital division of Business Banking.(quite a mouthful, right?)

Why would we want to be the same person year after year? One of my tshirt comments at the last day of college was 'don't change'. I personally do not believe in the concept. I am the kind of person who at a new year night would like to think how I changed in the year and 'how awesome I became'.

When we were children, we could be anybody. It was the kick of hormones and a sense of embarrassment which stopped us but then my question is why should we learn from other people's mistakes? Let's make our own.

You know what I want to do. I want to get a ticket of a place I have not heard of or well get off a random station on a train journey. 

I want to change my look every three months to the extent that I don't want to resemble my Photograph on my ID. Every morning, we should be shocked by our reflection. 

Explore!

I want to learn at least 5 languages fluently. You ask me for a reason? I would say because I want to 'be born' everyday. Just like a baby who learns to babble and then gets fluent in a language.

I also want to forgive and forget like a river which cleans the dirtiest and doesn't really gets dirty itself;a river which throws all the clutter in the ocean and purifies itself. 

I don't say forget yourself. There is a thin line between somebody new and faking it all. If you ask me, I would rather become a 'good, new me' then an already jaded 'somebody else'. Something like wearing a denim of 'flying machine' rather than a second copy of 'fcuk'. If you are trying to be somebody new, be classy about it, otherwise count it as an experience and get made fun off with friends who actually give a damn about you.

Life is beautiful and short, so let's be born everyday!

Tc



1 comment: