Tuesday 10 June 2014

Time freeze please!

I could not decide an apt title for this post.

The past two days were beautiful and horrible at the same time. 
I got abused at and was subjected to the worst meets grill ever.
I have finally decided to move on.

It was beautiful because I lived a different facet of Delhi. It was beautiful. The Delhi I live is dusty and with really bad roads. Recently I came across better options. It was magnificent. I had one of the best companies. 

I think the problem lies in my location. I called up a few clients who got scared when I wished good morning because I spoke English. They were okay when I said namaskar.

My supervisor asked me to be more strict and firm. I was polite. The funny part was that it worked. The customer understands that he will be at a loss if he doesn't behave and fulfil his obligations.

I am having a hollow feeling in my heart and I wished time could still

No comments:

Post a Comment