Wednesday 26 February 2014

No nomad stays!

Sometimes the pain of being alive makes you wants to do things you donot want to do.
But why is that my pain making me feel alive today?

You donot know me and if you think you do, I don't want to know you. 

It is not that I want to hide. I don't want to be empty. 

They say the glass is never empty. It is always filled with air. It is all about perspective. 

What if the positive perspective of being alive is just one big lie? What if there is no hope?

When I was a kid, I read the story of Pandora whose curiosity made her open the box of everything disdainful and horrible. After crying a lot, she found some relief when the Fairy of Hope came. Where there will be despair, there will be hope.

What if that hope has been crumbled and it's only the horrible things which are making you feel alive?

It's ironic. I am sitting in my room with all my hair being messy hoping for the pain to engulf me. 

I can hear every sound. I can hear the birds tweeting somewhere. I can hear an automobile moving on the roads outside. I can hear the clock tick every second. I can hear myself inhale in air and giving it all out. I can hear some stray dog bark somewhere.

I have nothing going on in my head. It's complete silence there, yet very peaceful. It is as if I am waiting on a train station of Solan waiting to board the train for somewhere, yet I don't want to leave as yet. 
You can always come back here. This is home, he said. 

Every traveller must leave. No nomad can stay, he does not understand.
Till then, let's wait for the train together till we board our own trains.


No comments:

Post a Comment